How to Slow Down your TikTok Videos – Slowing down your TikTok videos is very easy. It can do done during recording or when you have finished recording.
Slowing down videos can be used to produce trendy clips and giving you a means of experimenting with which video will gather traction.
This post will explain to you the various steps in slowing down your videos, so as to add a more quality effect to the video.
How to Slow Down your TikTok Videos
The slow down effect on TikTok will spice up your videos. You can use it on your videos in any manner you deem fit. Fast events that you capture on your video can be slow down for visibility purpose. You can experiment with it and do a lot of funny videos.
TikTok is very interactive and entertaining to use, so you will find it easy to access the features. Slow Down effect on video will enable you to make your videos more engaging, funny and unique.
Slowing down your TikTok videos can be done simply. Use this method:
- Log in to the app and find the + button, click to start recording a new video.
- Then open the camera function, which will lead you to icons. Click on the one that looks like a speedometer.
- You will notice a lot of options on the menu which is at the bottom, (0.1x, 0.5x). The default setting is 1x. That indicates standard speed recording. Any option to the left will automatically slow down your TikTok video. Pick your choice.
- Tap the red button to begin recording.
- Preview and add music and soundtrack.
- Tap next.
- You can either add text or any other effect, then post.
Following those steps accurately will slow down your video, and leave your viewers stupefied.
Another method which can be used to slow down your TikTok video is the use of third-party video apps. This will also add a slow-motion effect to your video, but you will need to import it to TikTok.
This method is quite stressful and complex, but the first step we outlined for you will help you create a great video with excellent results.
Do you have any questions or contribution on this? Then leave it at the comment section below and don’t forget to share this post.