Meatless burgers have never been so popular.is winning over vegetarians, vegans and even meat eaters for emulating the texture and taste of a beef burger. It even “bleeds” like a rare or medium-rare burger does.
Want to get you hands on an Impossible Burger to try it yourself? There are now thousands of independent restaurants that serve it, and you can find the nearest location with the Impossible Burger location finder.
And, in 2019, it’s also popping up on more and more chain restaurant menus, too. The list below is not exhaustive of all restaurants that serve it, and we’ll update it as makes its debut at new chains.
Editor’s note: As of June 2019, there is a currently an, which might make it harder to get it at the restaurants listed below. We’ll keep you updated on the status of the shortage.
Here are the national and regional chains that serve Impossible Burgers:
- — The is available at select locations, going nationwide later this year.
- Red Robin — This Impossible Cheeseburger is served at most locations.
- — You can get White Castle’s signature sliders with Impossible patties.
- Umami Burger — There are four different burgers — an original burger, a classic cheeseburger, a BBQ burger and Umani’s signature truffle burger — at select locations.
- Qdoba — Available as ground “beef” seasoned with tomatoes, garlic, smoked chilies, paprika and diced red onions.
- Dave and Busters — You can swap an Impossible patty in any of the burgers on the menu.
- Fatburger — On the menu as a classic burger at all US locations.
- Hard Rock Cafe — On the menu as a cheeseburger with onion rings, at most US locations.
- Topgolf — You can swap an Impossible patty in any of the burgers on the menu.
- Cheesecake Factory — On the menu as a classic burger available at select locations.
- Applebee’s — Only available at select locations in New York City and New York State.
- — the Impossible Supreme Pizza features meatless sausage from Impossible Foods.